We carry a wide assortment of items crafted by local artisans, such as:
- Turned Wood Burl Bowls, Christmas Tree Ornaments & Wine Stoppers by Winston Spates;
- Stained Glass Ornaments by Emile LeBlanc;
- Handmade Jewelry by Janice Stevens;
- Hand Sewn, Knitted & Painted Items;
- Acadian & Nova Scotian Souvenirs;
- Court House & Gaol Museum Souvenirs;
- Pottery & Antiques;
- Paintings, Drawings, Photo Prints, Postcards, Greeting Cards;
- A Wide Range of Local Interest / History Books;
- Much More…
Items carried in the gift shop often change from season to season, as many products are on consignment. All prices, including shipping prices, are subject to change without notice. Check out our Facebook page for photos of our most recent selection.
Books can be ordered or purchased year-round from the Argyle Township Court House Archives. For further inquiries, or to place an order, please contact: Judy Frotten, at 902-648-2493 or email@example.com.